Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

I'm listening to the newest Prince album "Lotusflower" and so far I like. He's truly one of my favorites, was on my list of Three Famous People I'd Like to Meet, and he's definitely on my Dream Jam list. Actually, he's the only one on that list. I would love to one day just have at least an hour to sit and play music with the man. As for the cd, I've come to realize that I may never hear a new song that I love as much as some of the older ones, but I'm so far liking this one because I do feel as if I'm listening to something new, something familiar, something creative, and something more than the usual. As prejudiced as I am in Prince's favor, I do admit that there is at least one cd of his that I listened to once or twice and now can't even tell you 1 song that's there.

It's a good Monday. It's not warm & sunny like yesterday, but hey, at least I've got Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment