Friday, April 3, 2009

Left in the Dark

I often tell people that I've had a very interesting life up to this point & that there are things I've seen and done that I won't even share with my journal. Well, last night goes on the strange things that happen in Mamadoc's world list.

I've talked a bit about what it's like to meet guys online. I had a date with a guy who told me he liked to study his bible. I thought, cool. I was part of a 7 year study and we'd have some interesting conversations. Turned out, he was a Black Hebrew Israelite and within about 15 mins of the date, I was told that I was going to hell for having had dated a white man before.

I went on a dinner date with a guy who I seemed to hit it off with over the telephone. 5 mins into dinner, I was bored to tears. I can talk forever if I'm enjoying someone's company but on this date, I was pretty much dead silent. When my date said it was time to go, I think I may have actually leapt from my chair. So he walks me to my car and I give him a goodbye hug. I noticed that the hug was lasting a long time but no worries. The next thing I know he is kissing me - a big kiss too. By the time that the shock was over, I laughed. I figured that perhaps he thought that since he paid for my dinner, he was getting something out of the evening. I give him props for having the guts to go for it.

Today I told one of my oldest friends about my date last night and her response was that I had done a lot of strange things, but this was even strange for me.

I meet the guy online, we trade emails and finally I set up a date for last night. I go to his house (and yes, I always make sure that at least one person has all the information in case I don't make it back) and arrive about 20 mins late. Once I get there, I get my phone out to call him and realize that he called me almost 10 mins before the original time I said that I'd be there. He left a message asking where I was.

I get there, he takes me to his room and goes to take a shower. Comes out of the shower in his shorts and leaves the room. I have not seen or heard from him since. His wallet was there on the dresser with money & bank receipt sticking out. He didn't have on a shirt nor shoes.

Do you think he was kidnapped? I waited for about 25 or 30 mins because I was reading and enjoying the music. How long was I supposed to wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment