Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's My Type?

I went to see a movie with a friend over the weekend. During the preview of the new Wolverine movie, I whispered to her that I had always thought the Wolverine was hot and sexy when I watched the cartoons & how happy I was when I saw they had chosen Hugh Jackman to play the role. I then told her that even though I wasn't a Star Wars fan, I had a crush on Chewy as well. I then asked what she thought that said about me.

"You like your men strong and animalistic."

That was her answer. Made me think. Maybe so. Maybe it's the idea of security. A man who I feel can protect me. Maybe it's because I'm a big girl. I think of myself as strong. I'm strong willed, strong in my beliefs, and hey, I've taken a few martial arts class as well. The thought of a man who can hold his own with me is sexy. It's also hot to know that my man can flip me over and throw me down in the bedroom as well.

Maybe I do have a type after all........

No comments:

Post a Comment